Sequel 4.39.0 Released
Sequel 4.39.0 was released today! Full release notes are available, but here are some highlights:
- Database#rollback_checker has been added, returning a callable that returns whether the transaction was rolled back.
- Database.set_shared_adapter_scheme has been added, allowing external shared adapters to easily support the mock adapter.
- The hook_class_methods and active_model plugins no longer keep all model instances in memory until transaction commit.
- PostgreSQL 9.6 ADD COLUMN IF NOT EXISTS, jsonb_insert, and full text phrase searching are now supported.
- Sequel. has been added as an alias for Sequel.expr.