Sequel 3.9.0 Released
Sequel 3.9.0 was released yesterday! Full release notes are available, but here are some highlights:
- The connection pool classes were refactored for a 25-30% performance increase.
- An optimistic locking plugin similar to ActiveRecord's optimistic locking was added.
- The ability to create unused aliases similar to Arel was added.
- NOT IN with an empty array is now handled properly.
- Schemas and aliases now work with eager graphing.
I'm already working on some interesting patches that will be in 3.10.0, expect future blog posts to cover them.