Sequel 4.35.0 Released
Sequel 4.35.0 was released today! Full release notes are available, but here are some highlights:
- The :Bignum symbol is now treated as a generic 64-bit integer type, to work around ruby 2.4’s Fixnum/Bignum unification.
- Database#log_connection_info has been added to include connection info in the query log.
- A server_logging extension has been added, which includes server/shard information when logging connection info.
- An sql_comments extension has been added for adding comments to SQL queries, for easier Database server query log analysis.
- Database#skip_locked has been added for skipping locked rows on PostgreSQL 9.5+, Oracle, and Microsoft SQL Server.