Sequel 3.39.0 Released
Sequel 3.39.0 was released today! Full release notes are available, but here are some highlights:
- A constraint_validations extension and plugin have been added for validations enforced by database constraints.
- Dataset#count now accepts an argument to easily allow count(expression)
- Database#copy_into has been added to the postgres adapter for very fast inserts into tables using COPY.
- Sequel now parses current date/timestamp default column values fro parsing the schema for a table.
- On MySQL and PostgreSQL, Sequel can now combine multiple alter_table operations into a single query.