Sequel 3.28.0 Released
Sequel 3.28.0 was released today! Full release notes are available, but here are some highlights:
- DB2 support has been improved greatly.
- Firebird support has been improved significantly.
- Eager loading of associations with :limit now works correctly.
- Dataset#map, #to_hash, and related methods can now take arrays of symbols for arrays of results.
- RETURNING is now supported in UPDATE/DELETE statements on PostgreSQL 9.1.
- WITH is now supported in INSERT/UPDATE/DELETE statements on PostgreSQL 9.1.