Sequel 3.45.0 Released
Sequel 3.45.0 was released today! Full release notes are available, but here are some highlights:
- Database#transaction now supports a :retry_on option for automatically retrying transaction blocks.
- The json_serializer and xml_serializer plugins are now secure by default.
- Serialization failures are now raised as Sequel::SerializationFailure exceptions.
- Transaction isolation levels are now supported on more databases.
- Metadata parsing on PostgreSQL now correctly handles tables with the same name in multiple schemas.