Sequel 3.21.0 Released
Sequel 3.21.0 was released today! Full release notes are available, but here are some highlights:
- A tinytds adapter was added that makes it easy to connect to Microsoft SQL Server from unix.
- An association_autoreloading plugin was added that removes stale many_to_one associations.
- bin/sequel is now more unixy, and can now operate on files or pipes.
- Sequel::Model.plugin can now be overridden just like other model methods.
- Symbol splitting now works with accented characters and kanji characters.
I currently only have a few minor features in mind for 3.22.0. As always, I’ll certainly fix bugs and consider feature requests submitted from the community.