Sequel 4.2.0 Released
Sequel 4.2.0 was released today! Full release notes are available, but here are some highlights:
- LATERAL subqueries are now supported via Dataset#lateral.
- A pg_static_cache_updater extension has been added for using PostgreSQL notification channels to update caches used by static_cache plugin.
- A pg_loose_count extension has been added for fast approximate counts of PostgreSQL tables.
- A from_block extension has been added to make it easier to use table returning functions.
- Dataset and Model now both have custom implementations of dup, clone, and freeze.