Sequel 3.32.0 Released
Sequel 3.32.0 was released today! Full release notes are available, but here are some highlights:
- Prepared statements nows support :map/:to_hash types.
- NOT IN handling with an empty array has changed in regards to NULL values.
- You can now define associations that use columns that clash with ruby method names by specifying additional options.
- You can now use models with prepared transactions by disabling after_commit/after_rollback.
- Filtering/excluding by assocations now uses qualified identifiers, so it works even if you do your own joins.