Sequel 4.10.0 Released
Sequel 4.10.0 was released today! Full release notes are available, but here are some highlights:
- Dataset literalization is up to 3x faster.
- Regular association loading is up to 85% faster.
- Eager loading limited associations now uses a UNION-based strategy by default.
- Dataset#import and #multi_insert now insert multiple rows in a single query on most databases.
- Fetching records is about 20% faster in the jdbc adapter.
- Database#transaction now has an :auto_savepoint option for automatically creating savepoints in nested transactions.
- Common table expressions are now supported on SQLite 3.8.3+.