Sequel 3.48.0 Released
Sequel 3.48.0 was released today! Full release notes are available, but here are some highlights:
- Features to be removed in Sequel 4 now have deprecation warnings.
- Dataset creation and cloning are faster.
- Model.with_pk is now faster.
- The pg_hstore_ops extension now integrates better with other Sequel pg_* extensions.
- Sequel.object_to_json was added, allowing to to easily use alternative JSON libraries with Sequel.
- The association_proxies plugin now gives the user control over where the methods are sent.
- Offset support is now emulated in Microsoft Access.
This is the last minor release in the Sequel 3 series. Sequel 4 will be released next month, with the deprecated behavior removed.