Sequel 3.37.0 Released
Sequel 3.37.0 was released today! Full release notes are available, but here are some highlights:
- Database#extension and Dataset#extension were added for easier extension usage.
- Dataset join methods now respect a :qualify=>:deep option for automatic deep qualification of conditions.
- All of Sequel’s model associations can now use arbitrary expressions as keys/join conditions.
- The pg_array extension has been made much more generic, and supports a wider number of array types.
- A pg_range extension has been added for dealing with PostgreSQL 9.2+ range types.
- A pg_interval extension has been added for returning intervals as ActiveSupport::Duration instances.