Sequel 4.13.0 Released
Sequel 4.13.0 was released today! Full release notes are available, but here are some highlights:
- A modification_detection plugin has been added for detecting in-place modifications.
- A column_select plugin has been added for explicit column selections.
- An insert_returning_select plugin has been added for using INSERT RETURNING when selecting specific columns.
- A pg_enum extension has been added for dealing with PostgreSQL enum types.
- A round_timestamps extension has been added for rounding timestamps to database precision.
- A dataset_source_alias extension has been added for aliasing datasets to their first source.
- RETURNING is now emulated with OUTPUT on Microsoft SQL Server.