Sequel 4.36.0 Released
Sequel 4.36.0 was released today! Full release notes are available, but here are some highlights:
- Using namespaced models is now easier due to the addition of Model and def_Model class methods to Sequel::Model.
- A string_agg extension has been added for aggregate string concatenation on most supported databases.
- A connection_expiration extension has been added for automatically removing connections from the pool.
- Support for <, <=, >, and >= operator validations with integer and string types has been added to constraint_validations.
- Using the Bignum class as a generic 64-bit integer type is now deprecated.