Sequel 3.11.0 Released
Sequel 3.11.0 was released today! Full release notes are available, but here are some highlights:
- Sequel now logs the duration of queries.
- You can now log only queries that raise errors or queries that take a long time.
- Sequel now detects when you attempt to save a model object that has been deleted from the database.
- An instance_filters plugin was added, allowing the use of additional filter critera beyond the simple primary key match.
- Database :after_connect and :test options are now supported.
My current main focus is on improving Sequel’s documentation, though I’ll certainly consider bugs and feature requests submitted from the community.