Sequel 3.13.0 Released
Sequel 3.13.0 was released today! Full release notes are available, but here are some highlights:
- Sequel now supports Ruby 1.9.2pre3.
- Sequel now supports prepared transactions/2-phase commit.
- Sequel now supports customizable transaction isolation levels.
- Sequel now ships with built-in plugins for serializing/deserializing model datasets and instances to/from JSON and XML.
- Sequel now ships with built-in tree and list plugins.
Not much is currently planned for 3.14.0. As always, I’ll certainly fix bugs and consider feature requests submitted from the community.