Sequel 4.44.0 Released
Sequel 4.44.0 was released today! Full release notes are available, but here are some highlights:
- Model.freeze has been implemented, and it is recommended to use it in production and during testing.
- Model.finalize_associations has been added, speeding up association methods.
- Model.freeze_descendents has been added to the subclasses plugin, useful for freezing all model classes in use.
- An implicit_subquery extension has been added that makes most dataset query methods operate correctly on datasets using raw SQL.
- Model datasets now support optimized where_each, where_all, and where_single_value methods.