Sequel 4.29.0 Released
Sequel 4.29.0 was released today! Full release notes are available, but here are some highlights:
- A uuid plugin has been added, which will automatically create a UUID for new model objects.
- Model#json_serializer_opts has been added to the json_serializer plugin, allowing for overriding JSON serialization options at an instance level.
- The Database#transaction :retry_on option now works when using savepoints.
- Calling Database#table_exists? in a transaction will no longer abort the transaction in some databases.
- Blobs can now be used as bound variables in the oracle adapter.