Sequel 3.33.0 Released
Sequel 3.33.0 was released today! Full release notes are available, but here are some highlights:
- A server_block extension has been added that scopes database access inside a block to a given server/shard.
- An arbitrary_servers extension has been added that allows you to connect to arbitrary shards/servers.
- You can now use 1/0 for booleans in the sqlite adapter, instead of ‘t’/’f’.
- You can now disable transaction use in migrations on a per-migration basis.
- Foreign key creation now works without specifying the primary key column manually on MySQL/InnoDB.