Sequel 3.47.0 Released
Sequel 3.47.0 was released today! Full release notes are available, but here are some highlights:
- An auto_validations plugin has been added, for automatically adding not null, type, and uniqueness validations.
- An input_transformer plugin has been added, for preprocessing input to model column setters.
- Database.extension has been added, for loading extensions into all future Database instances.
- Model#modified! and #modified? now accept an optional column argument.
- The pg_array extension now allows for Database instance specific array types.
Sequel 4 implementation will begin shortly. There is still time to review and provide feedback on the implementation plan.